Our company is committed to providing a high quality standard of products and service.
We endeavour to do our best to satisfy our customer provided the issues are under our control and will fully cooperate to assist with customer concerns.
• For quality control reasons we are unable to accept returns when the product has been opened or the customer has sampled and does not like the products, however if a product is faulty or defective, we will provide you with a refund or replacement.
• Refunds are not accepted on any products within our range if the purchaser no longer requires the product, changes their mind or made a mistake in their order.
• If the products you are returning are not faulty and cannot be returned to us with sufficient evidence to the manufacturer for exchange, they will not be deemed to be refundable.
• Products returned for refund without prior consent from us will be automatically returned back to sender.
• If credit / refund / replacement is agreed upon, this will only be issued once the original items have been returned to Natural & Organic Market.
• International customers please note: we cannot return items held up by Customs. To avoid this from happening, please check with your countries Custom's authority before placing an order with us.
Conditions of return, if applicable:
• Our Customer Service Team must authorise any goods prior to their return for exchange.
• Please include a copy of the invoice and an explanation for return with all returned products.
• Products must be returned in original packaging within 14 days from the time of return request.
• Please retain broken parcel/s (and packaging) until authorised by us, as they may be required by Australia Post or Courier as proof of damage.
• The customer will pay return freight in circumstances of incorrect ordering or cancellations after despatch.
• Natural & Organic Market will pay return freight on items sent by us in error unless the customer requests to purchase the item/s.
• Return stock will not be credited where poor packaging by the customer results in goods being broken in return transit.
• Only unused, faulty items may be credited or exchanged. Faulty products are returned to manufacturer for replacement product.